Bore hole deliverables
This image is part of the deliverables for a borehole sonar survey, note the angled soft stratum.
• Hardware and software was developed in house
• Produces an underwater 3D point cloud (XYZ data)
• Approximately 2 cm accuracy
Mine Stope deliverables
This images shows sonar data of a flooded 200 by 300 meter mine stope. Five different boreholes where used.to gather all data.
• Flooded or dry
• Survey 4 to 5 boreholes per day
• Tie multiple surveys together
• 2,500’ system tether lengths available
• Useful sonar range of 100 m
• Sound footprint, approx. 3% of range
Tailings pond deliverables
This image shows tailings pond bathymetry with the flooded debris digitally removed.
• Using RTK GPS technology for better than 2 cm elevation accuracy
• Survey up dam faces
• Survey up the shoreline to the water level• XYZ data and CAD drawings included in the report